Friday, December 21, 2007

DAY ONEEEE


I'm in New York! AH my first christmas away from home and i'm loving it. Well i guess i'm technically not "away from home" because my family is all here. But we're visiting my sister who lives in Manhattan. It's so beautiful, but a tad cold of course. So I decided to document my days (at least attempt to) and take pictures of all the food i eat because what else is there to do in New York other than eat? Exactly...there will be lots of posts!!!


Thursday, December 20, 2007
5:30am - wake up and finish packing
8:30am - United Airlines flight!
4:30pm - eastern standard arrival time



1. LAX
2. View from my window seat



1. Pretty...we're about to land
2. Hello New York


Dinner at a crazy japanese resturant...no joke about the crazy part

1. nancy and her bf (kelvin)
2. me, mom and sister
3. take 2

1. umm i forgot what that was.
2. the sashimi (we had sooo much more food but i forgot to take pics)
3. mom loving the scarf from kelvin

1. for dessert, they give u cotton candy mix to make outside
2. kelvin making a gigantic cotton candy 3. kelvin and the present we got him

then we went to another resturant for dessert. yummy

1. all the desserts
2. winter citrus
3. fondue!

mmk thats my first day in new york! until the next time i eat...

~Lisa <3

1 comment:

Tiffany said...

oh my gosh!! everything looks sooo delish. i lurve it!